Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Introductions!


Hello there! My name is Ninette, and welcome to my new blog!
I'm a traveling American Girl doll, and I've started off on my first trip ever, to visit AGplaythings member, Aaryana and her girls in Kentucky.
I've just arrived, and I can't wait to start having fun with my new friends here!

I hated leaving my best friend, Chrissa, but I can't wait to meet new friends and see the world. I think I'd like to visit all fifty states eventually, but first things first. I'm in no hurry to leave here, even though I've just met Chrissa' evil twin, Angry Chrissa. Yikes!

Besides traveling, I love to dance, sing and act. I've been taking ballet lessons for a while now, and I really enjoy it. For the most part, I'm very quiet and shy, but once I get on stage to perform, I become a completely different person.

I love animals. I have two dogs, Coconut and Sprocket, and I really hope we get more pets soon.
*hint, hint!* I asked Santa for a pony, but I don't think that's going to happen, even though we already have a barn and a nice pasture for one. Ah, well... Maybe someday!

When I'm not traveling, I live in rural Texas with Chrissa, my older sister Junie, and Junie's best friend, Keilani. Kei and Junie are always causing trouble! They're such a pain sometimes, they love to scream at each other over nothing. And don't play cards with them, they both cheat.
Chrissa is more like me. She's not quite as shy as I am, but she likes animals and we like to play a quiet game of cards or with our doll collection instead of, erm, strip poker like Junie and Kei.

There are other girls that live in the house, but I don't know them as well.

Well, enough about me for now! I should probably get off the computer and go spend time with my new friends.
I'm so excited to be here, and even more excited to be out of that box!




No comments:

Post a Comment