Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Riding Ponies in Canada



Well, my human has to be the worst person to be assigned to the job of keeping everyone updated, since I've been on the road a few weeks now, and my blog is STILL not updated.
Ok, ok, I'll quit complaining, I'm over it.

After a long layover in the customs office, I'm finally up here in Canada and my host, iknowcool, has been really, well, COOL!
She's much more attentive than my human, who sent me off to spring in Canada with spring in Texas clothing. Fortunately, I've been able to borrow warmer clothes, but is it really too much to ask that she pack me a jacket? Sheesh.

Last weekend, my hosts took me with them to a riding stable, and I have to say, I had a blast. I got to ride a couple of ponies, meet even more, and had a go on this fun rope swing!


Me backwards on Toddy... I was slightly confused at first!

You can check out the rest of my stable adventure here
I'm having such a good time here!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having loads of fun .. we cannot wait until you come visit us .. you are so lucky to get to travel ..

    Yes, your human should have sent you with a jacket but at least there are other kids your age to borrow warm clothing for.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable riding that horse! (Hey, it takes talent to ride backwards).

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninette, I really enjoyed looking at your album of your amazing stable adventure. It seems you are having a blast in Canada! You are making me want to visit, hehe. I've technically been before, but Laura was mean and made me stay in the motel room. Darn her!

    I love that sweater that you're wearing!

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love the pic of you on the pony! I'm glad you're friends had warm clothes for you to wear! We go to Yellowstone every year and most of the time we get snowed on ... in early June!! People new to the park sometimes show up in tees and flip flops and have to go buy warm clothes.
    Anyway, Happy Spring Piper and how you enjoy the rest of your trip!
    hugs,
    Karma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, and we're jealous that you're in Canada! Sounds like you are having great fun, even if you climbed on the pony backwards. That's okay.

    Sorry you didn't have the right clothing but since they sell clothing in Canada I'm sure you'll be fine. Hope you have spending money! Love to have one of those sweaters, care to share where it came from?

    Hugs,
    Lucie and Juliette

    ReplyDelete